I am going through a metamorphosis, and this blog is as well. Change is good! Here’s why I felt this blog needed some tweaking.
I’m working to make things better in my life, and I wanted this blog to reflect that as well. Including the first set of changes, more is coming this June and I’m excited! Here are some of the changes you will see in the ensuing blog posts.
- I’ve changed the categories. The old categories were confusing to me, so I figured they had to be confusing to others. Instead of twenty categories, there are just 5 main categories with five subcategories. This makes categorizing easier for me, and easier for readers to find the content they are looking for. I will add more categories, but I promise to keep them uncomplicated.
- The weekly posting date will change from Thursday to Friday. This blog’s readers read most of the content on Friday, so it seemed natural to change the day. Plus it allows for implementation of the blog post over the weekend. Planning is key. I will also post during the week. So keep your eyes open!
- You’ll notice affirmations at the end of the blog posts. This way we can use the affirmations to implement what we want to effectuate in our lives.
- I’ll encourage feedback. I want you to share your stories. I don’t have all the answers, so I’m open to read what others think. Of course, we won’t agree on everything, but a great conversation can broaden our perspectives and ultimately make us all better. “So don’t be shy. Leave a Reply”
- As “The E/O Chick”, you will see more information about essential oils, their many uses and benefits. Since I have been introduced to essential oils, my life and my family’s life have changed tremendously. I’m also actively looking for individuals that not only want to improve their health, but also want to build a viable business. You can create the life of your dreams here.
So those are just some of the changes you’ll see in this blog. I hope you’ll enjoy the changes, and get more from this blog. That’s my hope and intention.
I told you change is good!
Now here are four ways you can make a positive change in your life.
- Make the decision to change. No one change the outcomes you experience in your life except you.
- Create a plan that supports the change you’re seeking. There are various steps to reach a goal. Understand there will be setbacks. Learn from the lessons you’ve learned. Tweak the plan. Move on.
- Celebrate your changes. Celebrate your victories. This will get you to begin to focus on the positive.
“All changes in my life are positive an empowering”
“Change helps me grow”
“Change energizes me”
You will find these great affirmations and more at Affirm Your Life.
Pray, meditate, take action
Here’s to living essentially.
Jae, “The E/O Chick”